Thursday, July 29

PORT 88... SALE! SALE! SALE!

I don't know what's on me and im so SALE MAGNET and this is the reason why most of my cousin wants to go with me for shopping because of my sale magnet. Hihihi
Another MEGA SALE event in Megatent in Meralco Avenue. Much Bigger and i think much better compare to the first 3 or 4 MEGA sale. Imagine most of my favorite boutique will be there like, SO FAB, BODY SHOP and LEVIS.

The event will be held at MEGA TENT in Ortigas, Meralco Avenue besides Renessance Hotel, from July 31- August 1, Php 50.00 entrance fee. And if you are thinking about getting bored , don't worry because they have alot of surprise just for you, shopper!. And getting hungry is not a problem as well because they have alot of sponsors who can fill your hunger while shopping

For more information about this bazaar feel free to surf there facebok account. PORT 88

See you there shoppers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses