Thursday, July 22

Sweetie is watching MAGKARIBAL

Frankly speaking im not a huge fan of BEA Alonzo but i love the way she act, its so good. And the time that I've watch the trailer of ABS-CBN teleserye "MAGKARIBAL" and analyze what the story is all about, I told myself that I'll be watching this. PROMISE! And thanks to my dada, who really help me to look for a free streaming on the internet, she found a site that has MAGKARIBAL complete episodes on it. An official site for MAGKARIBAL episodes.At least we can watch it over the week ends with NO ADVERTISEMENT.:P I rather calling it as FASHIONSERYE because it's story is all about fashion, life in a fashion business. This is another hudge success for ABS-CBN and if you want to watch it just click this picture below. Hope you'll like it.


Picture by: MAGKARIBAL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses