Wednesday, May 18

My Caronia Red Collection

 Most women now a days really love red color, especially red color nail polish. Why red? maybe because it has a sexy and sophisticated impact look, whether it's a red shoes or red dress, still it looks sexy. And once you wear red, it can really boost your confidence and it's help you gain your sex appeal. Hope it works for me.

This Caronia red collection that i have is just few. Because this collection that i have is the best color red ever on caronia color pallete.






As you can see TEA ROSE and SIMPLY RED are almost the same. But the Tea Rose is more darker than simply red.

For this 4 nail polish it only cost me 100php and it's much cheaper if you will buy your own nail polish, rather than going to a salon and  you can only try one color. For this you can color your nail anytime you want. For me, I'm doing it weekly.

4 comments:

  1. Nice! I like Tea Rose the best. I don't have reds from Caronia but I have Bobbie's Exactly Red. Loveeee :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous red shade! :) Will check this out the next time I go to the mall. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aya: True!!! Tea rose is perfect!
    Sugar: try to buy on any nearest hortaleza in your place because it is much cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aya: True!!! Tea rose is perfect!
    Sugar: try to buy on any nearest hortaleza in your place because it is much cheaper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses