Tuesday, May 10

Nivea Calming Powder

Since summer started last April. Me and my daughter started using Nivea Calming powder. I know there are cheaper brands that i can use, but for this one, i can really feel how calm my skin is. This one was recommended by my colleague raine. Everytime i used this you can feel how cool the powder is.




Nivea Calming Powder has a natural effective zinc oxide that protect your skin from irritation. It does have a bit moisturizer and it reduces the risk of rashes and skin allergies. It has no alcohol ingredients on it.

So if you have allergies on ordinary baby powder. I strongly suggest to use this.


4 comments:

  1. thanks for the review on this one! i love baby powder :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the review on this one! i love baby powder :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses