Tuesday, June 21

Another Haul before my Birthday

Yes, i will keep on posting the stuff that i buy before my birthday this weekend. Hehehehe... my partner is getting annoyed of me every time i go to department store and buy make up. Well, i cannot help my self because, this is my stress reliever and my work load this month is so stressful. Stress with my customers and  stress with the people around me. Ok, another haul for me but still not contented i really want ELF palette and i could not find one. :(. Just to Pamper myself that day i just bought some few stuff.



I really wanna try to use pink shade for eyeshadow that's why i buy this one just to try it and another brushes for me. ELF eyeshadow cost Php 129, ELF blending brush is Php129 and Fashion 21 Eyeshadow brush is Php 68 only. Great buy for me :D

ELF Pretty n Pink

Here is the sample swatches of ELF Pretty and Pink brightening eye color. There eye shadow is easy to  apply and this color is good fi you want  to have a fresh looking face.

5 comments:

  1. The ELF Pretty Pink Quad looks very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @JesRoque I like ELF eyeshadow bec its easy to apply and the shade is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, Anne! The quad is so lovely! New follower here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @JesRoque I like ELF eyeshadow bec its easy to apply and the shade is good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses