Wednesday, June 29

Avon Fiesta Color

Hello girls, just got a busy weekend on my birthday, that's why i already forgot to update this blog and I am still floating with joy on my surprise birthday party. And if you wanna know why?  just ckick **here**.  Anyway, let me share you one of the gift that i got . An AVON Fiesta Color that was given by my partners mom. Actually, this shade came from Avon Japan and I really wonder how much it cost.

I am sorry if i cannot post the name of the shade since it was written in Japanese. Maybe it was called as "UBE shade?" Hehehe, because they name it as color fiesta, so that's first thing that pops out on my mind while looking on it's color. I really wonder why most of Japan's makeup product are all made with glitters. I wonder why.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, happy birthday Sweethestia! :D
    Last week, my daughter asked me the same question - "Why most of Japan's makeup product are all made with glitters?" She should have asked her mom or friends instead of me. I wonder why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very pretty and pigmented! :) Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very pretty and pigmented! :) Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses