Monday, June 13

FOTD + NOTD on Independence day

It's a very tiring but fun weekend for me. Because it's my dad's b-day and independence day. We go out for lunch at Dad's in West ave. QC. And this is my dad's favorite place for eat all you can. We celebrate his birthday together with my mom, bro and my baby girl and after having a full tummy, we go shopping and buy my dad a G2000 polo shirt, body scrub for mom at the body shop and a cute polo for my bro. But no gift for my baby girl because we will go shopping next week for her birthday. Here's my NOTD and FOTD for independence day.

In2it for eyebrow, Careline Cream eyeshadow and Maybelline Unstopable Shiny Black Mascara
Careline Tweeny Cream Eye Shadow
Caronia Godl Rush for my nails
Now here's how i look like with the eyeshadow. I just took this picture when i arrived home, that's why i really look tired on this picture.


Cheek: EB Cheer Blush Earth Shade; Lipstick: Clinique, but i don't know the shade because it was written in Japanese and it was given to me by my partner.
That's all time to sleep...

16 comments:

  1. luv the make-up! Careline eye shadows seems nice!

    http://leahfatandfab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @fat and fabulouss hi leah, thanks for the visit. Yes, careline is a nice eyeshadow if its a cream one. And it's not expensive too;..

    ReplyDelete
  3. the palette color is so cute and nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty eye makeup! :D And nails too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ayathanks aya... i love your shimmery EOTD post as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great, I need to experiment more with eyeshadow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi sweet! thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. nice site u got here as well so definitely followed!

    cheers,
    wickermoss

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look great, I need to experiment more with eyeshadow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. luv the make-up! Careline eye shadows seems nice!

    http://leahfatandfab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses