Thursday, June 16

Haul: In2it Moisture Lipstick

The second gift that i bought for my self before my birthday is another Moisture Release Lipstick of IN2it. What i love about In2it lipstick is that, it last for 8 hours, you just needs to apply a little after eating you lunch. This is also good for hot season since it has SPF 15 for you lips. Here are the shade that i choose. Juice and cramberry



This shades really emphasize your face, and it can really match different types of clothes. Here are the sample swatches.

That's how bright they are and i am so loving it. This is the expensive lipstick i ever bought and i hate pampering my self because i don't care about the price. Hihihi...

7 comments:

  1. Juice is so pretty! I'll check that one out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @JesRoque It's really pretty sissy. You should really try this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they're so pigmented and vibrant! How much are these? I will definitely check these out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Helen Actually i forgot, on what i remember its 279 to 300?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's okay, I'll check it out soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Helen Actually i forgot, on what i remember its 279 to 300?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's okay, I'll check it out soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses