Thursday, June 16

♥♥♥ Maybelline Angelfit ♥♥♥

Since my birthday is near, i decided to do some shopping to buy my self a gift and to change most of my old stuff especially my face powder, I usually using nichido face powder, but i decided to try different brand since nichido makes my face so oily. So i tried Maybelline Angel fit flawless affinity two way cake foundation. The good thing about two way foundation is that, you can either be used it dry for light coverage and wet for heavier coverage.


Maybelline angel fit two way foundation is especially design for Asian women's skin. There "pink pearl technology" neutralizes the dullness of your skin for luminous complexion.


This two way foundation has SPF22 PA++ with Chamomile essence, royal jelly and Vitamin E.  And i like it's big mirror ♥♥♥

8 comments:

  1. neve heard of it from the maybelline range... then again every country has their own unique stuff so I heard. Looks interesting and never had a 2 way foundation before. I dont' know about using it wet though? Would it look cakey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Your blog is very cool!
    I follow you!
    Follow me?
    http://alinochkablog.blogspot.com/
    :♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to try Maybelline foundations... Maybe I will pag naubos na ung current foundie ko. Hihi thanks for this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mandy
    I thinks this stuff is distributed for Phil only or for asia? The 2 way foundation is like a cake foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Aya Try it sis. It's a gamble until you find your own foundie....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember buying the refill of this before because I found the compact expensive. But the packaging is just so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Your blog is very cool!
    I follow you!
    Follow me?
    http://alinochkablog.blogspot.com/
    :♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses