Tuesday, June 21

Weekend with my daughter

At last i got a chance to be with my daughter this weekend and we got a chance to celebrate her birthday, though her birthday is really on the 15th and she is sick that day, but at least God still gave us this weekend to celebrate.
I gave my daughter this cute necklace that we bought at St. Francis square, so that it will add spice on her cute outfit that day and she even ask me to buy her a violet shoes?! Here is my daugther wearing her violet shoe and she like this pose and i don't know why.


This picture was taken while we are waiting for the last full show of Kung Fu Panda2. We really have a great weekends especially on shopping and she  really love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses