Sunday, July 3

ELF Berry Mix Cream Eyeshadow

Cream eyeshadow are easy to apply, especially if you are on a hurry. I also use this on most of the party i attended and my ELF Berry Mix is so handy, but i am only using this if it's a party after my shift. And it really gives me long lasting color.


Let me share you some tips on using a cream eyeshadow.
  • Use a primer or foundation on the eyelid first.
  • After applying the cream eyeshadow lightly apply or dust a loose powder on your lid before applying your liquid eyeliner and mascara.
Here is the same swatch.


As i remember it only cost me Php129 or 179 for this and i can use it for a very long time. I just notice that I'm getting this ELF addiction. Hieee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses