Tuesday, July 26

FOTD III + NOTD: Pink love

Getting bore on a rainy day makes me so sleepy. That's why i decided to make a FOTD that should be a amy winehouse look but it turn out to be a Japanese look. and check out the gold ribbon on my head, i look like a gift.  Here's the result of my sleepy, rainy and lazy day.


  • Everbilena Pro Flawless Finish Foundation in Oriental
  • Elf eyeshadow
  • ELF eye primer
  • ELF eyebrow kit
  • Nichido cream eyeliner
  • Fashion 21 Stick eyeshadow ( pearl)
  • Maybeline Mascara
  • Baxi Silk shine blusher No.2
  • Nichido Rosette Lip Pencil
  • Everbilena Scarlet Matte Lipstick
  • Maybeline Angel fit two way cake foundation

Here the pattern that i've used for my eyeshadow



The swatches that i use on my eyeshadow

 Here is me with a big gold ribbon on my head. :D And here is my new found nail polish by caronia.

16 comments:

  1. I have the same nail polish from caronia,its so pretty. Btw, are the blush from baxi good? didn't you experience any allergies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty eyes! Pink love indeed. Love the nail polish shade. :)



    Cherie
    www.fashioncousense.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @JesRoque: thanks sis
    @aringkingking : Baxi is ok naman. Havent got any allergic reaction. Maybe bec i am not using it as always.
    @Fashion CouSense: thanks sissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh you cracked me up with your gift joke. Haha. BTW, how's the nichido liner? how much does it cost?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @AyaI know right?.. I think the eyeliner only cost 175? I don't like it that much, it can easily smudge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your blog so much...
    i need more followers from Philippines so i can start my 1st ever give away!
    Would you like to follow each other? thanks!

    http://xitsagirlthingx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice sis! The palette has so many colors, is that available in the Philippines? I like your nail color, too. Soo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @CutestPrincess: Thanks sis. No worries i will follow your blog.
    @hazel : Thanks :D
    @Hollie: MUah, thanks sis...
    @Catmare: Yes, its available a SM and Robinsons dept store.

    ReplyDelete
  9. agree, for the flirty and sassy look! ei, you apply your make-up pretty well! LOVE YOUR EYES! good joB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice sis! The palette has so many colors, is that available in the Philippines? I like your nail color, too. Soo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty eyes! Pink love indeed. Love the nail polish shade. :)



    Cherie
    www.fashioncousense.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses