Sunday, July 24

Haul: ELF Eyebrow kit & face brush

Another haul for me on my partners birthday. Happy birthday da. After we got all the things that we need for my lasagna, she look at watson and ask me if i still need something, then i smile. But instead of us buying kikay stuff at watson i decided to go to Robinson's Dept. At least there i have a lot of choices. Here's what i've got.

ELF Eyebrow Kit

Php 249.75

This ELF eyebrow kit will help you to achieve a bold eyebrow. It will shape and sets your brow using the wax and to finish it you have to apply the powder next. Am really eying for the light one but they don't have it anymore, sad. But what i love about this product is that it is easy to use and what i don't like about it since my brow has a thick strands the brown powder is not that visible it just blend on my black thick brow. Here's my next haul for today.

ELF Total Face Brush Php.129
The reason why i bought this one is because i am disposing my old Everbilena brush, the one with the set. I am really looking for a brush that will not harm my skin. The ELF sales lady told me that there brush is made of pony's hair..... Ok, is this consider as cruelty to animals, if you're just getting their hair? :D Anyway, this brush is definitely soft and i just hope it will not irritate my skin.  That's all!! happy week ends girls.

9 comments:

  1. I love the quality of elf shadows and blushers.. i'll try to post some swatches and fotd soon. *winks* thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want that eyebrow kit!! and lol maybe cutting just the hair aint cruelty! The brush looks soft

    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul dear! I love elf face brushes!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need something for my brows too. Hmmmm. Will consider buying a pencil maybe. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Diane:Me too, it didn't irritate my eyes and will wait for your FOTD.
    @Fragancia:Yes the brush is soft.
    @Tiffiefum: Thanks sis.
    @Janinay: Pencil is good but if you are on a hurry i prefer, powder with wax.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also have the ELF Eyebrow Kit! It's love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @JesRoque It's a good buy nga for me e... but no one can beat your eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul dear! I love elf face brushes!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need something for my brows too. Hmmmm. Will consider buying a pencil maybe. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses