Wednesday, July 20

Nail polish addiction

This addiction started when i was in 3rd years high school and it's all because of Jolen's (Actress Jolina Magdangal) of ANG TV ( teen show in ABS-CBN). Jolen's started the trend of having a colorful nails. I admit i was a fan of Jolen's before, having a colorful nails and i know some of you idolize her too, not only her nails but her multi-color hair as well ( Aminin!!!!) .And because of that, i never stop putting nail polishes since then. And now, that i am an adult and have my own money na to buy nail polishes..... i'm kinda like collecting nail polish and have my nails done every week ***wink***. Here are some of my caronia nail collection that i haven't posted yet.


This is just 6 and i already have 16 caronia nail polish and 2 chic brand. I know it's allot but it just cost me 22 pesos each. Instead of me going to salon and pay 50 to 200php + tip, I'll just do it na lang, so that i can also spend time for my daughter & play "beauty parlor" with her and if i feel lazy putting nail polish i ask my partner to do it for me while playing PSP, so donya ang dating ko dito. That's all  girls hope you like it.

7 comments:

  1. My polish collection is growing as well. Can't resist picking up new shades from time to time even if I already have a lot! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. omigooddd all the colors are sooo cuteee :D

    btw dear, I really need your help, please RE-FOLLOW my blog again, coz I've changed my blog URL. thanks :)

    http://cominicablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have so many!

    I also love buying nail polish, sadly, I'm such a klutz when I put myself some :(

    Nice blog. New follower here. :)

    http://sugarsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You have so many!

    I also love buying nail polish, sadly, I'm such a klutz when I put myself some :(

    Nice blog. New follower here. :)

    http://sugarsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omigooddd all the colors are sooo cuteee :D

    btw dear, I really need your help, please RE-FOLLOW my blog again, coz I've changed my blog URL. thanks :)

    http://cominicablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses