Monday, July 18

Weekend FOTD II

It's been 7 days since my last post here, it's been a really busy week for me before resignation. Hay.... i will miss Virgin Media family, but it's ok, because i need a high paying job that suites a high speed worker, naks! Hehehe Here's my FOTD for this weekend while watching Harry Potter.


What i use:

  • Elf eyeshadow
  • IN2it waterproof eyebrow color
  • Everbilena Pro Flawless Finish Foundation in Oriental
  • ELF eye primer
  • Nichido cream eyeliner
  • Maybeline Mascara
  • Everbilena Cheek blush
  • IN2it Cranberry lipstick 
  • Maybeline Angel fit two way cake foundation

Sorry for the oiliness girls, hagard sa byahe going home e. I use 4 shades on my eyeshadow combination of light yellow and green. Here's the shades below.



And for my lips here is the sample swatch of IN2it Cranberry moisturizing lipstick.
The actual color is more darker. I you are drinking cranberry juice, that's how the color looks like. It just turns lighter because of the flash. So there you go sweeties... Hope you like it.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by.. I miss Blogging life..I can hardly find time this time because I am busy with my studies...

    One day Im gonna come back <D

    Anyway I have my Twitter @Fendi


    xoxoxox
    Fendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Febdu Hi Fendi, i miss your fashion article na. It's almost a year since i stop writing na on my old blog, tahimik na masyado wala ng makukulit, pero bubuhayin ko ulit yun :D i'll follow you on your twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Febdu Hi Fendi, i miss your fashion article na. It's almost a year since i stop writing na on my old blog, tahimik na masyado wala ng makukulit, pero bubuhayin ko ulit yun :D i'll follow you on your twitter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses