Wednesday, August 24

FOTD V with ELF Pretty n Pink

Boredom strike every time i see people going to work, i really miss going to work and earn allot, but i have to   give up my job,because i want to step up, though i enjoy blogging and doing make over for my friends which i will be posting here soon, still at the end of the day boredom strikes back. That's why playing with my make up really helps me get busy. But of course, i need to finish my household chores first and be a full time mom, before doing make overs. Ok here's my FOTD today with ELF Pretty n Pink Eye shadow.

 This is my shot with out foundation and eye primer. I use my partners i phone here because my cam ran out of battery, that's why i need to take a picture out side our house to get a good light source. As you can see i have a uneven skin tone and look at my eyes the shade of the eyeshadow turns dark.

Products that i use.

  • ELF Pretty in pink
  • Nichido eyeliner in black
  • Maybelline Hyper curl in black
  • Everbilena Cheek Blush Shy
  • Colour Collection Matte Lipstick - Vintage
♥♥♥

 On this second picture i use foundation and primer for my eyes. Can see the skin tone on my shoulder and face?, they are now almost the same. And this photo was taken inside our house using our bridge camera.

Product that i use.
  • Maybelline Gel Foundation in true beige
  • ELF Pretty n Pink eyeshadow
  • Ever Bilena Cheek Blush - Shy
  • Maybelline Hyper Curl Mascara
  • Nichido Girls Night Out in Pink Diamond, i used it as my eyeliner.
And now here is the swatches that i use and the pattern that i made.


There you go girls, hope you like it. I might post my friend make over here soon. I just need to grab her picture from her camera, cause i got a blurry one. 

22 comments:

  1. Nice! I'm tempted to get the pink Nichido liner. Hahaha takaw-mata lang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naku sis, nangyari na sakin yan. Kaya puro pamigay ako before but now i'm wise na.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I only have the Elf quad in Drama but I just use the black E/S as liner. I guess I should go and get the other quads and come up with looks? Full time mom din me so I rarely have time to play with makeup. Love the EB blush in Shy. Nakakatisay. Type! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks pretty,hun!

    i have just tried one elf quad & i gave up on it!
    hahaha!sadly, their regular line didn't please me...

    but their studio & mineral line is a different topic though
    hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHH!! your pretty and pink eye color is gorgeous!! you look so pretty hon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dapat yun ung kukunin ko, but i realize i have allot of dark eye shadows na, that's why choose the lighter one. Sarap maging full time mom minsan noh, nagagawa mo lahat :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks thia, i haven't tried ELF mineral line pa e. But i might check it out and make a review of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you lisa and happy birthday again....

    ReplyDelete
  9. The pink shadow looks great on you! It's not too heavy but just a perfect over all make up look. looking forward to more FOTD posts. Cheers! - Mar


    -Not
    Your Ordinary Beauty Queen
    -


    Ends  today, join now! A
    House of Harlow-esque Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. followed you hun thanks for dropping by my page :P

    I've never tried any powdered shadows from them but maybe I should :P

    keep it up!
    syry x0xOx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww you look cute. Love the colors that you use.

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww love the color combo!
    preettyyy and sweeet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the colors of the eyes. You're so creative. I love it

    -jean
    tootsiejean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks diane. This shade is much better on your complexion mas maganda.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like how your necklace in the first photo matches the candy hues of your makeup, so playful! :)

    Can I cross post this on Kikay Exchange? :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Jill

    Sure thing you can cross post it po. Just tagged me on it... :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses