Friday, August 19

Product Review: Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express

I know that this is not new to others, but i just wanna make some reviews about my experience on this mascara, so let me start. Like what it says on the label this mascara can make your lashes curlier, longer and fuller. This mascara is formulated to provide 3x more volume on your lashes, and you can get 75 degree curl, ok lets see.

Let me start with the packaging, brush and pigmentation.

  • It has a 10ml bottle, 4 inch tall and good packaging. I love the color, metallic pink and black.
  • This mascara has a thick curve brush that will guide your lashes to go up.
  • Pigmentation is ok. Like what it says on the bottle its very black.
  • Price for Php.249
So now based on the product description, you can get 75 degree curl and no need for lash curler. Ok so when i bought this one at SM Megamall i spoke with the SA, i ask her if i will be using this mascara, will get this long lashes? while looking at the picture and she said yes. I said galing naman instant haba parang false eye lashes lang, then she laugh and said maybelline mascara is good on lashes, then she smile and i tap her shoulder and smile back just to say i'm just joking. Kasi naman, the picture is super OA. Anyway here's what i'm talking about.


As you can see on this picture above i also look at the manufacturing date so that i knew when it was made. Do you know that mascara only last for 3 months after you open it, so by the end of October i will buy a new one again. And now here's my picture and see the difference, before and after i apply it.

See the difference? it really make my lashes looks long and volumize. I only apply one coat for this. I was think of buying the super film mascara but since i already have a thick lashes no need for me to get it.

What i love about this product.
  • Easily to apply
  • Doesn't irritate my eyes
  • One coat is good enough
  • Affordable
  • Water proof.
What i don't like about this product.
  • You have to use make-up remover twice to remove the mascara. And you have to clean your eyes again with soap and water.
Overall rating: 4.8/5

Will i gonna buy this one?: yes of course, if they still have it. There you go girls, guys and gays. Hope you like it again. More reviews to come. 

28 comments:

  1. Wow! Getting rid of it takes a lot of work! Haha. Looking forward to reading more of your reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True sis! This mascara stays for a couple of days on my eyes coz I don't wanna really rub it off. I might end up rubbing off my lashes too! :D But you're right, this mascara gives what it promised to give. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super!!! Kasi nga water proof daw siya....

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww! thanks for your reaction! di lang pala ako nakapansin nun... hihihi... Thanks na marami... muah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad this one worked for you! :) It's a pain to remove though. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just emptied out this exact same mascara! hehehe I loved it to bits. but decided to try other mascaras.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never reviewed this mascara when I had it but I liked it. Between this mascara and The Magnum, I'd go for this instead. But you're right, OA yung picture, as if people can't tell that the model is wearing falsies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you try to remove it ba, does it gives you a hard time to do it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol! so true, that's why most of the times i really rely on blog reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow hirap tanggalin. :|

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tried one maybelline mascara a few months back (the stilleto one) it was so bad it put me off from the rest of their mascara line... i know it shouldn't but it has. Only Japanese mascaras work on me these days >_< I'm so glad it worked well on your lashes though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love this mascara :)

    http://mishuella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can you recommend any Japanese mascara? i wanna try it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have the Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara.. I liked it. And yeah, Maybelline mascara is a bit challenging to remove. I use Human Heart Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil to remove my mascara. And it makes removing mascara so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I heard allot of things about human nature products. will try it out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i liked the maybelline volumizing the yellow.. recently got it..
    thanks hun for sharing! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I finally have one to play around with! Studying the brush.. thank you for the review :)http://www.psholic.com/2011/01/james-ponds.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice! I want to try this, too! I'm using the Magnum one from Maybelline. I love Maybelline mascaras! They are so affordable and they work great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. ohh ya I can see the difference! I would like to try this after reading your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're welcome diane. I was thinking of buying that one, but since i already have thick eye lashes no need for me it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yes, they are affordable and guess what they have 20% off this month at Robinson's galleria.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice review, I might wanna get this mascara. But if you do use again and taking it off, you might want to try an oil and water base makeup remover cause the product is a waterproof. That way it won't give you a hard time removing it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks sis. YEs, i am using make up remover.

    ReplyDelete
  24. haha! i agree with what you said. i usually take off eye makeup with an eyemakeup remover then use a cleansing oil. :)

    maybelline has good mascaras no? =) for the price they're def. worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses