Monday, August 8

Product Review: Mint Julep Masque by Queen Helene

If you are looking for a natural home treatment mask, here's Queen Helene, her mint julep masque can help pamper or relax those muscles on your face on your stressful days. This masque can definitely firm and hardens pores and can definitely dry up those acne, pimples and rinse away black heads. I'll let red show you Queen Helene.


 That's red my virgin media doll red with my masque. I got this one from healthy option at SM Megamall, it's a good buy for me i just got this one for Php 349 or 379 only and you can definitely use this for 2 to 3months depending on your usages. Here are the things that i like and don't like about this product.


What i l♥ve about this product is the minty scent and you can easily apply this. And after rinsing you have the fresh feeling and you can feel the your face tighten a little. And what i don't like about this product, it can easily dry, that's why you need to apply it fast like this...

Look at my face the masque has no directions.. :D There you go another good buy for me. Hope you like it girls...

5 comments:

  1. nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hven't tried this yet, or any face masks for that matter. Hanggang nose packs pa lang ako. But I've heard so much about this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review! A co-blogger of mine recommended this to me but I'm still trying to finish my Himalaya herbals Neem Face Pack. Will definitely try this product afterwards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses