Saturday, September 24

Accessories: Feather Earrings

Since 2010 feather earring is getting into fashion once again and since 70's and 80's. And that's for the Native American tribe who first introduce feathers as an accessories. This trend can carry along all over the seasons. Let me just share to you some of my feather earrings.


I purchase this one at Mia Casa at Port 88 Bazaar last 2010


I got this grey feather at Girlshoppe of 50th Avenue for Php 60


And last got this one at St. Francis Square for Php.80

I might get addicted to feather accessories and will probably gonna buy more loud version of these or possible i can made one for me, i think that will be easy.

So girls, how many is yours?

24 comments:

  1. Hi dear! Naks congrats on getting your own feather earrings! I have a total of 4 so far - black, white, fuschia, purple, and another pink one. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have one! It's not even a pair. Single earring lang! Hahaha the designs you have are REALLY nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great choices sis! :) they're all so pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, *drools* i want those babies!!! i want to buy!! huhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow dami naman... hihihi.. i wanna collect more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple nga lng yung design e.. i want ung mas bongga pa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hihihi.. i thinks sis. Meron si Ms gen D and some online re sellers din.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a feather earring fiend! Bet these look great on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have any of Feather Earrings :p but I wiil buy one :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where in St. Francis did you get your latest pair? I want to get one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have none! Although I think they are really pretty and I do want to own at least a pair, but IDK if I can pull em off. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't have one. My ears aren't pierced. I had them pierced twice already but they always close up. :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the last earring. :D I only own a pair of feather earrings and I like them> :D

    Btw, I tagged you to an award! :) I've been visiting your blog and I like your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. There's allot of stores who has this earrings. Get one na.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, i do believe this one will look good at you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You can check online stores if they can made a special clip for you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really? :) I'll go to St. Francis anytime soon. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses