Sunday, September 4

Phil-Cosmetics Expo 2011 Experience

Hello ladies, another bazaar/expo experience again at Mega Trade Hall and i suppose to experience this with my co-bloggers on the same time and day. But what happen, most of them had to run an errand, got sick and can't make it on time. But even though we didn't meet today, i know they will find ways to go here since we are talking about discounted beauty products. :D Good thing my partner and my friend jacq is with me and help me look for a good buys and thanks for my partner who become my official photographer for today ♥.  Here are the stores that we visit.
First store to visit is Digital Traincase, there products mark down to 20% and that's a big discount hehehe. And this is the reason why i wanna go here is to get a big discount. Aww!!!




More NYX nail polish.


That's my hand and the lip stick swatches.


And that's us looking for the best lipstick shade to buy.


Alyssa Ashley is here and i didn't buy here since i can get there lotion and items for free. Thanks to my relatives abroad.


 And Ever Bilena and careline is here, giving 25% discount and Php50 items. College students go gaga and i need to squeeze my self just to take a picture.


Dollface from Cebu.


Garnier and Loreal is here too, provides 50% on there products.

And for the event to be more lively, coordinators organized some contest and raffles too for the visitors.

This picture shows there nail art contest and after the nail art contest, they will announce the winner for the search of TEEN MODEL 2011. But before there announcement starts, they conduct a raffle for the visitor and my friend jacq is one of the lucky winners for this event.


 Good thing we signed our raffle ticket and stay more, while waiting for my fellow bloggers. And here is her prize.


A Refinette soap. We didn't ask what type of soap is this. I just let her search it on Google. There you go girls. Hope you like it and you still have one more day for this sale. Click here for the event details. 

19 comments:

  1. omona! makeup heaven! so sad I couldn't go :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there jade around 6:30ish... I saw Tiffie then Gie and her BFF then Kai. Why is it we never cross paths? 2x in a row na. Next time pupuntahan na lang nga kita. Hihihi~ I really really hope to meet you soon! =) 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why naman? you still have 1 day pa to decide. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ewan q ba gen. Sa susunod nga kukunin q number mo at puntaha mo n lng ako :P We'll make it happen na magkita tayo. Hehehe.. muah ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. inggit much! gusto ko pa naman ng garnier bb eye roll on! eeekkk 50% wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super. Di nga ko naka bili e pano i have stock pa dito. Sayang...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sayang naman. tweet kita minsan sa meet ups ha sama ka para kita kits with other bloggers. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. like ko peg mo dito. BnW plus the specs. less make up= simple yet classy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arianna Angeline RodriguezSunday, September 04, 2011 2:29:00 PM

    So sad I wasn't able to go. :(

    Please visit my blog, by the way. I'm having a giveaway! http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! My sis and I went there today! Sayang I didn't get to see you. Was the 20% discount on Digital Traincase applicable to all items?

    ReplyDelete
  11. No problem. Just visit your movie blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sayang helen. kahapon kasi ako nagpunta. Alam ko di lahat nasa 20% off e. limited lang

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too bad I didn't get to meet you!!!:((

    ReplyDelete
  14. i wasn't able to go but it looks like there were many booths at the expo. :) there'll be another time to meet you then, right sis? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. There's allot nga sis, pero onti lng ung sa make up. Yup yup, i will meet you na, malapit na :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. The event looks really cool. Kinda reminds me of IMATS. But it looks like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses