As you can see i have 3 shades: Everbilena (brown) which is lighter compare to Nichido (Black Brown ) & (Brown). Let me start my review.
- Both pencil has a length of 2 1/2 inch
- Nichido has 1gram and Everbilena has no indication.
- Everbilena is sharpener friendly and Nichido is not.
- Price is less than Php100
What i like about the product:
- Both of them has a good pigmentation.
- Easy to apply, but Nichido is much softer compare to Everbilena.
- Affordable and you can use it for a long period of time.
What i don't like about the product:
- Nichido: can easily remove and smudgy on hot season.
- Everbilena: Can't of any.
Rating: 5/5 and i will gonna buy this two products.
Everbilena brown pencil is good on brow modification, especially if you want a thick brown brows. For Nichido i am using this for both my brows and eye line. So girls are you still fond of buying the old school eye pencil to fix your brows?