Wednesday, September 21

Product Review: OLAY Shower Cream

OLAY total effect 7 in 1 anti-aging shower cream is one of the things that me and partner loves to use, actually she is the one who encourage me to buy it since she is not fond of using allot of beauty products.. Do you know that on the age of mid 20's sign of aging starts, that's why we really need to take good care of our skin. That's why anti-aging product was made to prevent dryness and helps your skin to be firmed and soft. And of course don't forget to drink vitamins, eat fresh fruit, veggies and allot of waters. Here my OLAY shower cream review.
OLAY shower cream has 3x moisturizer that will make your skin smoother that ever and the good thing about this cream it also contain body butter which we know that body butter use to hydrate and protect your skin.


On left picture above, you will see the creamiest and thickness of the cream, you can even see the brightening minerals on it. Look close on the first picture it has a shimmery gold content. And on the right picture, it shows how my skin glow after using it.

What i like about the product.

  • It smells good.
  • Skin friendly.
  • It will make you skin so smooth after bath.
  • It has a glittery effect after use.
  • Affordable because it is buy one take one.
What i don't like about the product.
  • It has a greasy feeling, it feels like you apply a lotion.
  • You will feel warm after use and i advise to use it on a cold weather.
Overall Rating: 4/5 because it helps my skin soft and smooth. Promise.
Will i buy again? Yes, i will. I love using it before bedtime.

Better check this one at Robinson's department store, i think this one is still on sale.

So girls have you already try this?

17 comments:

  1. i've tried this before! :) i did like it but i'm not good with buying body products and keep switching brands. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have super dry skin and dove isn't moisturizing enough for me, I will definitely check this out!!! looks promising!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really dry skin except on my face and will check this out. I like the body bar but it just isn't moisturizing enough for me. Thanks for the review. :)

    But will skip using this on really hot days. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see this being sold at buy 1 take 1. It looks thick and creamy indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my hubby loves it, but the other scent- the brown packaging forgot the name (haha bad wife).. he's been using same scent same brand for almost 6 months na.. ako nag-sasawa eh.. pero super nice talahga noh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here. Papalit palit din ako ng brands

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is nice talaga. you should try it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Try it sis. It might works for you this time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super thick talaga. But soft siya after you use it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahahaha... Ganun talaga ang mga guys kapag may nagustuhan dun na lng sila na stick.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just bought the olay lightening shower gel, I wonder if it's similar to that.  Awesome review, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the olay products especially the olay total effects cream


    Ps: i'm inviting you to my first ever
    giveaway

    200+
    Followers Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice review and Nice blog too :) just dropping by. Hope you visit mine too :)

    Glenn of Gencified

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a question. How did you make the Disqus extra widget work? Mine's not showing. :P TYIA! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Add it on your side bare using HTML gadget.

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice blog,  I just made my first purchase online at   www.febstore.com  and
    all OK, fast and simple, however, without problems, I recommend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses