Looking at their ad above and reading their address in commonwealth, i was imagining a very accommodating and relaxing place. The place is kinda hard to find because landmarks are not familiar to me. Second, no one in their village/subdivision knows there clinic, but the instruction that was given to me is correct. So what we did is, we walk straight ahead for like 10mins and finally saw there banner hanging in the gate O_o?... ok eto na siya ( this is it!).
Here's what happen on the procedure.
- The girl who assist me ask me to lay on the bed/medical bed ( sorry i don't know what they call it.) for the anesthesia.
- No robe.
- She clean my neck wearing my shirt, she put a liquid soap and wipe it with a sponge.
- After she clean my neck, she put a cream anesthesia and cover each warts with a scotch tape?.
And here is my neck with a scotch tape. They ask me to wait for 30min for the anesthesia to take effect, before doing the warts removal procedure and while waiting for it, i ask for their permission to take some pictures. So i took some pictures of there home clinic.
So that's the medical bed with a bed sheet beside the window, on the right, is the main front door and on the left is a TV set. After taking this picture my session started. But the picture that you will see below is not me :D. Hehehe, she's my partner.
What i like about there service.
- They offered a cream for the treated parts. Php 200
What i don't like.
- The lady who handle my treatment is not attentive, she accidentally burnt/electrify my skin, because she keeps on looking outside the window and watching TV.
So there you go girls, i don't know what to say anymore. My motto for today is "what you pay is what you get." :p Though Php300 is not bad, atleast no more warts on my neck. I just need to see what will happen after a week. So if you wanna experience having a warts removal on a cheapest price, try to check Ensogo and Metro Deal. And read some experience reviews first.