Sunday, October 2

Product Review: Asian Secret's Lulur Whitening Body Scrub

Before buying this product i search for some reviews, read comments and reactions about this product to help me decided whether i'm gonna buy this or not. And thanks to pammy of http://hawaiianpunchie.blogspot.com/ and other bloggers who post a great reviews specially those bloggers who's done using this product and by getting a good outcome after using it. So now it' time for me to tell you guys how terrific and good this product is.

Like what it said on the label. It will gentlly expoliates your skin and removes dead skin cells to soften and give radiant glow. And if you use ti frequently it can get rid of the dark patches on your skin easily, which i my self can testify that it is true.

What i like about the product.

  • Cheap for Php 130.00 250g bottle.
  • Easy to apply on your skin.
  • No bad smell.
  • Skin friendly, i didn't get any skin irritation.
What i don;t like.
  • Can't think of any thing.
Rating: 5/5
Will i buy again: YES!!! I will buy always.

I would like to say two thumbs up for this product because it really works for me. Let me tell you why. I have a dark chicken skin on the upper part of my elbow, because i used to rest my arms in a arm chair everytime i use the computer. I tried diffident oils treatments to remove it but it didn't work, until i found Asian Secret's Lulur Whitening Body Scrub. After a week i can see the difference. I know it will take a while for it's to be remove , that's why i always use this before taking a bath and remember girls use it before taking a bath, it is more effective if you will apply the scrub while your skin is dry. 

How about you?

21 comments:

  1. I'm gonna try this after I finish my Body Recipe scrub :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks interesting and budget friendly. Maybe this will be the answer to my uneven skin tone. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the tip on applying it before taking a bath :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've seen so many reviews on this product lately haha! i should really grab another tub of this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better try this aya. I sure you will like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Effective naman siya diba. SUper effective.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Promise try this one, then use your regular whitening soap after.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They just released them in their new packaging and you can choose from 2 variants now. One has Licorice and the other one I forgot. They are in Dark blue and maroon and still in tubs. I love love love this scrub~ 

    ReplyDelete
  9. I almost finished 2 container of this but I didn't see any changes in my skin except it help expoliate. Good thing it works for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why not try there new variant. It might works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw that one nga in watson e.. will try to check one out. Thanks gen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. One has Licorice & Mulberry leaf extract (Dark Purple), Seaweed extract & Vit. E (Dark Blue) I love both! hihihi!

    ReplyDelete
  13. YOu try it na? post m,o naman review mo sis...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks again MAR!! muah muah!♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi marinela, you can buy it at any watson stores.

    ReplyDelete
  16. nakikita ko lang ito sa watsons.... I don't know whether it's good or not... sige next time I visit, I'll get this na :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow great review dear! I used st ives whitening scrub as well! great deals! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. How many minutes will it takes beFore rinse-off the body scrub :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses