Tuesday, October 11

Product Review: Everbilena Pink Flame Matte Lipstick

New found baby from everbilena. Another matte lipstick collection and it's a good buy for me since my colour collection vintage matte lipstick is saying goodbye. I was so luck when i bought this, because it's a new delivery and i saw the sales agent doing her inventory for there new stock. Lucky me....

What i love about this product:

  • It's is so pigmented.
  • A perfect matte lipstick for me.
  • Easy to find product.
  • No allergic reaction.
  • Affordable and it's only Php 125.00
  • No bad smell.
What i don't like about the product:
  • It's not long lasting and you need to apply it again after eating.
Will i buy again? YES and it's a recommendable products. 5/5 rating

If you want to know why i love Everbilena product click here and for you to see my other EB matte lipstick.


23 comments:

  1. i really love EB's matte lippies.. :) i am loving the "no Smell" thing too.. :) im not too comfortable using scented ones..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this also! :) its looks amazing! however I noticed that in your photos the color ddnt translate so well, it looks more fuschia than bright pink there :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so pretty. :) Just curious, the colored part on the cap is a lipstick too or just colored silicon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a lipstick girl.. one of my matte lippies kasi nasira ung cap e nun nalaglag tapos i touch the color its a lipstick din pala.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not a bright pink babe. It is some how close to fushia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to try one of EB's lipstick.Thanks for reviewing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love EB's Pink Flame.  It looks so nice on you

    Wow you got it at a lower price, too. Amazing! =))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I need to try this one. Thanks for the review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are welcome nikki. glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its is really a low price if there's mega sales sometime you can but this for 99php only.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that color looks good on you, sis! 



    PS: you can win a bag of your choice by
    joining my giveaway -->
    VOTE 4 me & WIN a Bag


     

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanna try this too and Off Beat Pink! Nice swatch! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is making me want to try EB lipsticks even more...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hehehe... maadik ka din dyan promise...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that lipstick!! xxx  /  http://yolandaas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses