Thursday, October 20

Product Review: Mousse Concealer by Everbilena

Looking for a good concealer is very hard especially if you do have dark eye circles like me. I was looking for Maybelline mousse concealer but it's no longer available. That's why i ended buying Everbilena product again. At first i was thinking twice about it, but when the sales lady tried to put it on my eyes i was amaze, it is a good thing i am not wearing make that day.  And i badly need a new concealer to hide my tired eye in the office. So let me share to you my new found baby.


It is a 12g mousse concealer with a light and handy well sealed container. You ca bring it in the office and it is space friendly for your make up kit.




Here is how it look like when i apply it in my hands, it lightens the right side and even cover some hairs on it. I use a natural light on this photo.


I hope you can see the difference.

1st picture:  No concealer
2nd picture: It has concealer and it lightens my eyes a little and look at the puffiness it minimizes.
3rd picture: I top it with face power after the  concealer and it is so light and fresh.

What i love about the product.

  • It is handy and skin friendly
  • Affordable price for 175 pesos only.
  • Long-lasting and no warm feeling
  • It doesn't have a bad smell.
NO bad comment.
And i will but again, but if Maybelline will release another mousse concealer, i will grab their's . SO there you go girls. Hope you like it.

7 comments:

  1. wow.. this is a nice product to try on. I'm running out of concealer and I need one so badly. :) Good thing hindi mahirap hanapin ang EverBilena dito. hehehe :) Thank you for the review <3

    P.S. I followed your blog via GFC hope you can follow back <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks rhea. Kahit paano tangkilikin ko naman ang sariling atin.

    Will follow you back girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou for this review! this looks like a good product sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're welcome. Alam mo nama ako EB girl...

    ReplyDelete
  5. another great review! love the clear and crisp photos! galing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses