Wednesday, November 30

Getting addicted with matte nail polish

Owww yes!!! 25 days before Christmas and in the mood of matte nail polishes. It gives me a different nail look every-time i wear it. That's why i bought my first ever matte nail polish from Etude house. And this is the first ever etude product that i bought. Hehehe. My partner don't about know this.

I bought this for 98php, and the bottle is so small and i think the bottle is for 10ml only. When you are applying a mate polish, make sure to apply it fast because it easily dries up and the polish is getting sticky when it expose to much.



Sorry for the mess
I love the polish but the matte don't last too long and it shines a bit after 6 hrs. But the god thing about this product is that, it doesn't dries my nails and you can easily remove it. So for those girls "who haven't" got it yet, grab one now and visit your near Etude store.

16 comments:

  1. I like! Gusto ko for this color, dapat pink :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the chocolate brown shade and I love it!!! So true about the application. And their crack polish is even harder to apply! But matte polishes are very interesting so I'm gonna go get more. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tried this shade from etude already :) yeah, i noticed nga it dries up really fast. bohoo :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've used this before and it lasted for quite a while but i'm very tamad. i don't do anything around the house hehehe. >.< baka kaya di nawala yun matte effect kasi tamad ako. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried matted before but you just made me want to try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haven't tried any matte polishes yet....but that's a nice shade though...loving it..=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. never heard from you.. hope all is well.. 

    ReplyDelete
  8. ganda nman ng color! very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meron ako nun.. i post ko palng hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty polish, sis!

    http://cheriecitystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses