Sunday, November 6

Product Review: Island Basics Body Scrubs Green Tea and Olive

Are you a body scrub lover like me? So if you are let me share to you my experience with Island basics body scruds. Island basics body scrubs has a all natural ingredients and it have a VCO ( virgin coconut oil content) which i find healthy. This body scrub gently expoliate your skin to remove deep seated dirt for you to have a smoother and healthier skin.

The one that i am using right now is their Green Tea and olive body scrub, it is a anti-aging scrub. This scrub has Vit E, VCO, Japanese green tea and olive oil, olive extracts, apricot seeds and foaming lotion. These contents are proven ingredients that are good for our skin.


Here is how this scrubs look like.  The leaves that you can see are the Japanese Tea and the small dot on the picture are the apricot seeds. So let me tell you my ratings for this item.

What i love about this product:
  • It is affordable for 150php
  • I love the smell
  • You can feel that your skin absorbs the oil while scrubbing
  • Its has VCO, it means it is really healthy.
What i don't like about this product
  • Because it has a real Japanese tea leaves on it, it will definitely fall on your bathroom floor while scrubbing, and you have to clean the floor or the drainage after your bath.
Overall rating: 8/10 and i do recommend this products to you girls. So for those interested with Island basic products you can visit their  website:  http://islandbasicsph.com/ and like them at facebook: island basics Philippines.

This is their other scrub. I am sure you will like it.


31 comments:

  1. I like mine too! Kaso ngayon di ko na alam kung ano uunahin ko kasi I have a Body Recipe scrub din (which I super love too) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edi alternate mo n lng sis. every other week. Ako nga diko na din alam ano ung unang uubusin ko e.. hihihi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome review as always, sis! :D 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this nice review...Is it just me? It look so yummy on pix?But I'm sure going to try this out..=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking the same way too when i first saw it. It's like a sweet cream with chocolates on the top

    ReplyDelete
  6. RAR! from afar it looked like a cake mannnn! yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uu nga e.. parang avocado shake nga e... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to try this! sana available dito sa Cebu, haven't seen this yet eh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow, i rarely use body scrubs (: these look good. They look edible like ice cream -0- 

    CMPang x
    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW i wanna try this product! :D its really affordable! great review id love to try the strawberry one! :)) 

    ReplyDelete
  11. Check their website sis. pwede naman nila i deliver to cebu yun e

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Post. I get much knowledge about Microdermabrasion and its  products. I have experience of it and get the best result of it.


    Microdermabrasion

    ReplyDelete
  13. eye candies! yay! seems awesome huh? love body scrub.. thanks for sharing the link! i'll order-the soonest!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here you go Jade: http://sweethestia.blogspot.com/2011/08/fotd-v-with-elf-pretty-n-pink.html

    Thanks so much for letting me cross-post :)

    Can I ask for your email address? I want to create an account for you so that your FOTD will be under your name, if you will notice, it's under my name right now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. that's one of my favorite beauty essential!
    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for sharing! the scrub looks yummy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. try it diane, its a all natural products talaga

    ReplyDelete
  18. it really looks yummy.. it's like eating a avocado shake

    ReplyDelete
  19. At first glance, I thought it was food but it was body scrub which is needed for good skin.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the smell of apricot I would not mind if it has a real japanese tea leaves on it. Hindi ba mas maganda yung may mga beads para feel na feel mo ang scrub on your body haha

    ReplyDelete
  21. the photo looks like a yummy food :)
    I haven't tried using that one though

    ReplyDelete
  22. Parang ang bango ng mga products na to, nakakarelax talaga

    ReplyDelete
  23. Interesting body scrub. I like how it's different from typical scrubs (which are just generic scrub base mixed with coloring).

    ReplyDelete
  24. hahahaha.. di ako mahilig sa ganito.. ewan ko ba bakit.. sakin kasi parang gastos lang hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  25. hmmm... interesting, makes me want to try it too...

    ReplyDelete
  26. oohh.. greentea scrub.. i like! and i thought the leaves were chocolate shavings hihi :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Interesting. Are these available at all malls?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses