Thursday, November 17

Product Review: Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm

The next generation of lip balm is born and this is what Maybelline New York says, and they created a lip balm that provides SPF20 to protect your lips from sun rays, win or cold temperature. And Baby lip can shed away rough dryness.

This is the first a lip balm that i used that has a SPF20 and i will give 2 thumbs up for Maybelline. I really need this product that's why i bought it. I am commuter, i always ride jeep, fx and i have to wait for like 15mins just to get a ride and the sun is so hot in the afternoon and having a afternoon shift really pissed me off.


What i love about this product:

  • The minty smell.
  • It smoothens my lips.
  • Affordable for 79php.
  • Easy to find.
  • Handy
What i don't like:
  • Can't think of anything.
Rating: 5/5 and will continue to buy this.

So girls if you are looking for a lip protection, grab Maybelline Baby lip now. How about you? what is you lip protection?

11 comments:

  1. What? it's only Php79 pesos, this is definitely added on my to buy list! I haven't seen this yet, I'll be sure to grab this when I see it. I'm currently using the Alba un-petroleum lip balm with SPF18 which I bought at healthy options. I'm on my second tube it's only Php99 but this new balm from maybelline really looks promising.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a solid carmex user. But I think this is pretty interesting :) Will try it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! Will look for this when I go out! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. super affordable nga sis e... allot of people is using this na nga e.

    ReplyDelete
  5. try it and i am sure you will love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to try this! available na ba to locally? i'm sorry i hardly go to department stores nowadays. -_- para tuloy ako engx2 LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Personally, I love Maybelline lip products! Especially their watershine lipsticks. :) Might have to try this lip balm as I've never been a victim of dried lips until recently when the Philippine weather started acting up so badly. :(

    ♥♥ Megann of STYLE SURGERY
    Giveaway: Be on the list for Bloggers United 2! Click HEREto find out how!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's my problem too, hot weather and because i am smoking lip balm is my partner for dry lips

    ReplyDelete
  9. i could use this too!  the weather is making my lips dry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses