Wednesday, November 30

Product Review: Nichido Final Powder

" Picture perfect-skin in any light, highlights you with soft sheer, flawless effect that keeps natural glow, with this final touch, it even skin-tone and disguising imperfection." - NICHIDO

Yes, that what nichido says about their new product "FINAL POWDER". These powder is loose powder and you can only apply it after putting make-up. I choose SO NATURAL because it blends well on my skin color. Their container is well sealed and it comes with a powder sponge.And I've been using this powder for more than a month now. 


What i like about the product:
  • Its not expensive for 135.00php only
  • NO allergic reaction.
  • I does give me a good final touch after putting maker up.
  • I can also use this with out make up and it give me a fresh look.


What i don't like about this product:
  • I don't like the smell
  • You have to open the powder filter , if you wanna get more powder.
Will i gonna buy again? Yes.
Rating: 4/5

I recommend this product for those girls who is fond of using loose powder like me. You can get this powder in any department store near you.

1 comment:

  1. it blends well with your skin sis! :) haven't tried this yet..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses