Monday, December 19

Product Review: St. Ives Apricot Scrubs


For the past few days i really got allot of break outs due to stress and lack of sleep.  Good thing those sleepless nights are over. Any way, during my stressful days i decided to change may facial scrub with St. Ives Apricot scrubs blemish and blackhead control and changing my toner as well.

The reason why i change to this scrubs, because it has salicylic acid that helps dry up the pimples. When i was in high school, i am not fond of buying toner as always, because is just let my mom buy for it when she remember it, but the usual way of getting rid of those pimples before is buy putting salicylic acid on my pimples to dries up quickly and it really really works. I also bought a toner that has salicylic acid too which is from Eskinol. I love using it and matching this with Queen Helen's facial mask, will dries up pimples much faster.

St. Ive's if for 130+ or 150+ only in any department store nationwide. I really suggest you grab one now because i definitely recommend this to all of you and i will sure gonna grab another one. I'll give them a 5/5 rating. A not expensive and affordable product.

5 comments:

  1. r u still using this? easy on that scrub ha:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arianna Angeline RodriguezMonday, December 19, 2011 11:29:00 PM

    I need some of this in my life!

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uu i am still using it, pero not too much. Got a not so good experience naba with this charles?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses