Tuesday, January 31

Product Review: EB Off beat Matte Lipstick and Wet n wild Red Velvet

Heloooo ladies!

I just woke up today and trying to get  ready to work, but since i still have allot of time to fix myself, i just decided to write something first before taking a bath and  putting my make-up on. :) I have a new babies again, 2 new babies from Ever Bilena and Wet and wild. As all you know i never fail buying EB lipstick especially the matte one. So let share to you the things that i like with these 2 lippie.

Off Beat Pink
Ofcourse, Everbilena Matte lipstick doesn't fails me and their color shades really matches all skin types. I just came from Cebu with a tan face but this lippie still looks good at me. And you can only puch this for Php. 145 in any department store and drugstore.

Red velvet

This is the first time i am buying wet & wild product again. It's been years since i last grab it until they just disappear.  Anyway, i also tried to grab one of these because i was attracted with its vibrant red. What i l♥ve about this lippie, is bec it is matte and color really blends well on my lips and i really got a got complexion wearing this. You can wear it with no blush-on & eye-shadow. Wet n wild lippie cost Php299 only and you can grab this at SM Megamall, but i don't know if some department store has it.

So there you go girls i hope you like my post for today. Got to go now time to work again...

11 comments:

  1. We have the same EB lipstick and it does go well with different skin tones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard to find lipstick that goes with my skin tone. Will definitely check this out. Thanks! :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so afraid that EB will be too drying on my lips. Oh well, the time will come for me to try it eventually!

    Chrissy
    My Makeup Blog | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  4. tons of ladies really loves the EB Off Beat Pink, but I still can't get myself to try EB lippies..hehehe
    WnW red velvet is pretty ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. that offbeat pink looks tempting! but sometimes when i wear that kind of shade, i look pale :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hindi mo lng siguro siya bet.. lol.... pretty talga ung velvet red dami ngang bumabati e....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses