Monday, January 30

Random Stuffs From Cebu

Hello guys,

I am back on writing again. I really don't have a chance to write, specially on my busy schedule again. So guys, let me show you some of the stuff i bought from Cebu last week.


Cute key chain guitar that i bought in Lapu-lapu Shrine. Actually i bought 12 of these on different color and it has a customize name print at the back of the key chain. I gave these cute guitar to my colleagues and bff's. This cute key chain only cost 15.00php. Suli diba?....!


And here is our first ever Ref Magnet, this cost 30php. The only thing that i don't like this, it easily fall because it only has 1 magnet at the back and this tiny slipper is heavy because of those tiny sea shells.


My partner bought this from Ayala Cebu Bazaar. A cute shell candle holder for only 45php. We place this in our Altar together with our new Bambino.


Of course souvenier shirty from Cebu. It si so Orange right. Nakikiuso... I bought this from My Philippines at SM Cebu for 399php. I know it is expensive, but i am into the quality and the design of the shirt.

And this is our new Sto. Niño from Cebu. Holy child of Cebu or they called it as Sto. Niño de Cebu.



 We bought this one at the Basilica del Sto Niño . It's really my devotion that every time i visited a place i make sure that i will buy at least one Saint that represent their City.  SO there you go guys i hope you like it. How about you guys have you been to Cebu na ba?

And...
for the yummy stuff that i buy from Cebu just go to my Food blog. Click here.

4 comments:

  1. souvenirs galore sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super kulang pa nga yan e... napamigay ko na kasi ung iba...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what the images ahaaha! i love it
    <a href="http://healthy-weight-loss-programs.info>healthy life</a>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just amazing.
    http://tinyurl.com/75w5vgs 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses