Thursday, March 8

FOTD: Yvette

Why Yvette?

This is because of Castleville ( FB Game ) hihihi. she is my favorite character in Castleville, i like her because she looks like a princess and i love the flower on her hair and i can't think of any fotd name :D. That's why is user her name.
YVETTE

So now for my FOTD for today.I don't know why i did this, maybe because of my Castleville addiction and it gave me an idea to create this...


I made this look at 2am before going to sleep and i really miss being normal, i mean sleeping at night doing these things in the morning, so that  i can also use a natural light in taking picture.  H♥pe you like it ladies. Till my next fotd's..... XOXO

7 comments:

  1. I like this. I think I'm going to suggest this look to my friend who's getting married.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss being normal!- LOL laufftrip ka tlg sweet! :)) love the lips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOl... you naman my work time abnormal. :D
    Thenchu charles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment!

    Beautiful eye makeup - I can see how you got inspired there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses