Saturday, March 24

NOTD: BNC 121

Another good finds from Capher nail art, just bought another BNC polish and now its item 121. I was suppose to buy my favorite Caronia Joy polish, however it's sitll not available, i've already check Watsons in Megamall and Robinsons Galleria, even in our local hortaleza & still she is no where to be found. Due to my frustration I just check Capher nail art for a nail polish closer to Caronia Joy, until i found this.


Sorry for my bad nails, I just place the polish on my nails with out cleaning it  for the sake of taking picture. lol. I love wearing nude colors, especially if I am wearing sandals everyday. It looks clean kasi. But this might be the last nail polish that i'll be buying this summer and might visit the salon or nail spa's again to have a full blast nail spa.

27 comments:

  1. I have to get a shade like that! Looking for a good nude shade kasi for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful color! i have been looking for a good nude nail polish and having trouble finding one i like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice color. I love nude paints too esp. with French tips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been on a lookout for a good nude nail polish!!! I think this will do!! THANKS, adding this on my mental list of things to buy!!! 

    ReplyDelete
  5. If i could only do french tips, my nails are too short... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color.  I always find brown and light pink shades pretty for the nails. :)  Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color by the way.  I always find brown and light pink shades pretty for the nails. :)  Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. By the way, it's MaxiVelasco from Homeaholic.com.  I can't find a way to add my URL. tsk tsk :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always use transparent nail polish for my hands and dark red or some dark shade for my feet... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The shade is so posh! Perfect for any occasion~ 

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the color . it's neutral . you can pair it with any outfit :)

    im currently having a blog giveaway.
    i hope you can join :)
    http://iwriteitalldownhere.blogspot.com/2012/05/unleashed-randomness-x-frida-accesoire.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this one since I am not much into bold colors.  I only wear nail polish once in a while on my toenails. Will try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. BNC is one of my favorite nail polishes. I have several at home. Those look good too! I think I should look up for that.. it would look perfect and not distracting while at work. :) Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks clean and understated nga :) Can match any outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have not tried this brand. Will ask the salon next time and try it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. what bad nails are you talking about? they're lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses