Wednesday, March 14

NOTD: BNC Frosted Red

Hello Ladies,

I know most of you are not familiar with BNC. Well, this is one of the nail polish brand of Capher Nail Art Store, you can check my post *here* for Capher Nail Art review. Ok. here we go....


I know i don't have a perfect application so please bear with me. BNC has a 14ml bottle and expiration date at the back. This one bottle cost me Php. 80.00, so if you are looking for a bloody frosted red polish, i strongly suggest this one. And if you thing that their nail polish brush is not good enough for you, they can give you a new nail polish brush that you can use. This polish is easy to apply, though what happen to me, i apply this polish at 3am & i'm not even wearing my glasses that time. ( ganda noh! ) LOL... SO there you go... 

How about you ladies, have you done your nails lately?

8 comments:

  1. I love red nail polish! Gusto ko ulet pumunta sa store nila :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't find myself wearing red often pero I think I should na! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bagay sayo yan bhe.. maputi ka pa...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daming choices noh... kakaloka...

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a gorgeous red shade dear! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses