Monday, April 2

Product Review: Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-wrinkle

I know most of us are into skin whitening ligthening and we never realized that if you're in  25 - 30 yrs old, you really need to worry about wrinkles. Wrinkles can occurred  because of sun damage, smoking, dehydration etc. And when we get older our skin get thinner, drier and less elastic. That's why i decide to change moisturizing product and grab Nivea Q10 Plus  Anti-Wrinkle.

This is a anti-wrinkle night cream that provide wrinkle reduction and regenerates skin during the night.  At night our metabolic activity of the skin cells are at there highest,  when we are sleeping, our bodies are repairing itself. That goes for our skin as well.

These product will help out skin Q10 level increase. Based on Ehow, Q10 is found in the center of a cell located in our body: the mitochondria cell. Antioxidants, that can be found in Q10, fight free radicals, thus helping to fight the aging process.
And Nivea said that Result for minimizing mimic wrinkles will occurred within 3 weeks and deeper wrinkles are visibly reduced with in 4 weeks.




This product cost 385php, it might be pricey for others, but i will value your money. It has a 50ml blue bottle , the cream is thick but it really sink in your skin. I am applying it 30mins or 1 hour before going to sleep.  But what I've heard others using this on day time too, because it has a matte finish after application and will might try their eye cream next.


So how about you?

26 comments:

  1.  I use this now. I really like it. It doesn't break me out and makes my skin soft and moisturized. I also have the day cream. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am using this product for my neck. Actually, there are like 7 different Nivea products in my vanity closet. I love Nivea a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna try their day cream, but i am using the loreal one i don't know if i can use both of them... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for this review!! i really ought to use a night cream now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Try it sis, it really helps with wrinkles...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to use night creams also I like to take care of my skin all time. Thank you for this post. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Post a before and after pic after three weeks so we can see the effects! :D Love anti-aging products too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for sharing about nivea Q10 ^^ i must check it out ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to try this one. Nivea gave me the same product but I gave it to my mom that time because I was preggy and I can't use too much makeup and beauty products :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love too though, will try to post and see if my camera can catch those winkles.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's true... even i was advised not to use beauty products when i was pregnant! Baby powder and lip-gloss will do...

    ReplyDelete
  12. it seems like a nice product but i'm loyal to OLAY total effects... hehe


    It’s a GIRL
    Thing

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://www.royalewellness.net/store/category/Royale-Beauty/L-Gluta-Power-Anti-Ageing-Cream.php 

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know. Hihi. But my most favorite is their Intensive Body Milk for dry to extra dry skin. Can't live without it. Grabe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Thanks for sharing this. I'll definitely check this out in the market. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've tried this anti-wrinkle cream, but I didn't have the desired results... I think my skin looks just the same, without any kind of improvement. Also, I've found good reviews about this clinic:  http://www.skinvitality.ca/ and they can give me an ok treatment for my type of skin plus some tips and advice about this subject as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its quite affordable for a night cream + wrinkle reduction. I think I'll try this one once I use up my current moisturizer. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  18. hmmm i might try this product. i really need this, im starting to get wrinkles!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have this at home but haven't gotten around to trying it yet. I am using the Nivea Q10 eye cream for daytime now though. So far it's okay... but it's too early to see results.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing, I think I'll give this a try after I give birth!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello, where can I get this? Been looking for this and so with other Q10 products such as day care and eye cream. Been to Watsons and Mercury Drugstore, unfortunately they don't have one. Help please. Thanks! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses