Monday, June 25

Getting Comfortable with Parisian Comfy

Hiyah everyone, sorry for being MIA again for this past 3 weeks, I am just getting ready with my final assessment for my job because I still need to study, focus and be more knowledgeable with my work right now and I am almost there, I just need to push more. Hihihi...

So girls and guys let me share to you my new best friend for long walk and rush hour days, I just bought them 3 weeks ago when my two pair of shoes give up and those are my 5months old shoes that I buy at St. Francis Square for 280php, though they are fashionable but not that strong as my 1 and 1/2 year old black Parisian comfy shoe. Because of that I realized that it is ok to buy branded shoes at least they will last for years and I can enjoy them even they're outdated.


So flat ayt?!! :D I love flats and snickers , it allow me to walk fast especially if I am late. If i'll be given a chance to have a high heeled shoes I'll be asking for a taxi fare so that my feet won't get hurt... LOL But with the nature of my job and with that long walk in Eastwood wearing flats is the best.


This two cost 499php each a bit expensive compare to tiangge price but the quality is still the best. And this is one of my birthday gift for myself. :) And I've been thinking of extending my birthday until July so that I can still buy 2 more flats with different color and style. Hope you like it girls.

Get it @
SM Megamall Department Store

33 comments:

  1. For me, the price doesnt matter kc I love the style and the design. :) weeee.. I so love flat shoes tlga.. and I want to have one.. pero for now, dont have enough money for myself. hahaha (shunga ko kc kelangan junakis muna) oh well, soon. I'll be buying at least 2 pairs. :) I'll let you know if makakabili ako. hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've got the two for 399! hehehe doll shoes and comfy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are sooo cute!!! I love Parisian and actually have so many shoes from them. I'll check out their comfy line as well. So nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little sister is a huge fan of Parisian shoes. I remember when she received a gift from me , I saw a big smile on her face. I am sure little girls out there would have liked to wear the same comfortable shoes you currently have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love their flats, they have different styles but one great price P499. I also love Parisian wedges too, I just recently bought a pair from their Water collection

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love how parisian has evolved through the years. may not be a flats girl but will definitely consider this anytime soon :)
    Rovie,
    MARIS, FIRMOO & OASAP Giveaway on The Bargain Doll

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new flat shoes are gorgeous and 499php is not bad :) Nice solid colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. High heels and I never really got along. I'd take flats and sneakers any day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute and they have a lot of colors and design to choose for.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Parisian cater kids and womans shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. so comfy nga i like the red one prang super lambot nya, kya lng dhil tag ulan d mgndang suotin yan ngayon :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always see Parisian flats in SM Dept Store when I go shopping for shoes. The thing is, laging nga lang mas napapansin ko yung Solemate flats because of the less expensive price. But the Parisian flats look really really nice, I can't wait to try them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw that one too... Sole mate shoes kasi walang kasya sa paa ko.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Truelaaloo... kaya nakatengga siya for months dito sa bahay...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh... I love flats too. The last time I had heels was years ago.


    Rizza (beingwell)

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are nice! I appreciated flats more when I started driving since they are very comfy :P. And you mentioned parisian, yes I actually love the brand....not expensive but it normally last long with me. Your post reminded me I need a new pair of flats :).


    LadySoda

    ReplyDelete
  17. ang cute! sana available din ito sa parisian plus. I have huge feet kasi.

    ReplyDelete
  18. ang cute para siyang yung sa sapatos ng bata dati...

    ReplyDelete
  19. I simply love bringing flats everyday just so I can change if my feet need a break from heels. The red one looks so pretty, I think it can instantly brighten an outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice! I love this kind of footwear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Going for a nice walk requires comfortable shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  22. nice colors :) recently i just bought a parisian shoes, they had improved the quality and yet still very affordable

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow, cute flats. great color choices, too. love me some parisian, too. they're always affordable and have wide variety of designs.

    http://www.bongabonlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. cute naman ng mga colors ,perfect for daily wear. i like Parisian shoes ,it's cheap but durable

    ReplyDelete
  25. Those are nice flats, the red one most especially. Guess what? I've just ordered red flats for daughter this weekend. :) I think I need to order a blue pair too.

    ReplyDelete
  26. hmm.. i cant relate on this one :D Im not the fashionista type of guy and my wife also :P

    ReplyDelete
  27. looks comfy :) and perfect for casual days and dates.

    ReplyDelete
  28. ooooh good buy girl! Love the colors that you chose. I'm glad to hear that there are cute flats like that thanks to SM Parisian. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely footwear. :) I want them, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses