Saturday, June 2

Getting Lauder with End of Season Sale


I am a Get laud fan ever since and I got my first dress from Get Laud 168 branch in Divisoria, they have size from Petite to a big body like me. They only cater ladies apparel and they used a good fabric with their creations.

Now Get laud is hosting their End of season sale !!! Yehey!


Get Laud Won the al lot awards  and one of the best thing about Get laud, they use expandex fabric that gives good shape to your body. Most of the dress that I am using came from Get Laud, because its affordable and fits well with me.

So girls if you wants to grab this chance check there: www.facebook.com/getlaud and www.facebook.com/getlaudplus so that you can check the stores near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses