Sunday, June 3

Tony Moly's Facial sheet mask review


Hi every one, it is almost a month na pala since I last posted a product review I actually have a lot of reviews to post but my work is giving me this tiring mode everyday, my shift schedule changes weekly that's why I am so lazy to blog. But let me start my week with a Beauty Product review. 


Last month me & my partner is wondering why most of the girls goes gaga with Facial sheet mask, I though facial sheet mask is like a big nose strip that you can use to remove white heads and black heads all over your face lol. But we're wrong until we check Tony Moly's Sheet Mask. Sorry for being so innocent with this.


Tony Moly's Essential Mask Sheet Pack
  • Cucumber and Pomegranate
  • Php. 98.00 each
  • SM Department store or at Tony Moly's store

This is us Lol.. Parang natutulog lang... we look like Jayson of Jayson's goes to hell , but we felt heaven because we almost got a sleep while waiting for 30 minutes to remove the sheet and our face feels calm and cold. Love it. And I might buy another one again on pay day.

How about you? Have you tried it?

34 comments:

  1. great! i haven't tried masks cause im afraid they might cause pimple breakout :) i should learn to know its benefits so i could try them
    Rovie, The Bargain Doll

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried those masks but would love to one day. You look very relaxed ah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't tried this Tony Moly mask. I just have had a facial mask yesterday and will definitely try this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love facial masks! <3 I have to try these two.

    April,
    http://pepang.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't try that yet but looks fun to use it :-) glad that you like it :-)

    http://www.simplyjess.info/what-is-wonderful-with-coconut-oil/ 

    ReplyDelete
  6. haven't tried facial masks...i'm more into organic pore minimizers & toner

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried this mask yet. But I think I have to pamper my face once in a while so I better look for good facial masks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yun lng... wala naman ako nakitang bad effect sakin after using it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok naman po siya.. di naman ako nag ka break out after using it

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's nothing like pampering one's face.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love face mask .reminds me to get some next time i go shopping .

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love cucumber facial masks, so refreshing! The smell too, so invigorating :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love facial masks but i find the EH moreeffective.:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I remember trying facial masks like this one. It's uber refreshing especially after a hot steam face bath. 

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOOOH Natry ko na iyon lemon and aloe vera mask ng thefaceshop :)) Nice idn siya! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well. I would love to try it..lol...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do this at least once a week. Very rejuvenating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I missed doing this! It's been a while! my gosh I need one ASAP! How was it after? :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. i tried this already. its pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't tried it, but your post makes me wanna try it now. I would love to have that cold feeling on my face too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great that the product is of natural variants.

    ReplyDelete
  22. cool... do these things really work? 

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want to try it while my acupulse is working on my back. it would be heaven for sure that will get me to a deep slumber. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow, did it actually work?! 

    ReplyDelete
  25. i like cucumber, really soothes to my skin :)
    http://legazpifabmoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. this reminds me i have facial mask papala from faceshop! :D 

    -hazel
    http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love it too. Although I am not their consistent customer, i appreciate a little cheap pampering regimen!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Maybe I should get one of these soon. :3

    ReplyDelete
  29. Seeing the pictures, I remember scenes from comedy flicks and the like where they mistake someone with this for a ghost or something scary.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Even without the health/skin cleansing benefits, it'll be fun to try it because of the cooling effect of the mask :) 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses