Saturday, July 6

MAC Russian Red & Taupe

I'm back... I'm back... I'm back.. For real naba ito? That is I don't know. It is so hard to manage everything between family, work and blogging. Kaya hibernate lang paminsan - minsan. Hihihi... And here is my super late post.

I've been using this 2 lovely MAC Matte lippie for 7 months now, but I am not wearing them always, I have a lot of lipstick din kasi that's way Im used to wear different shades everyday, para di masayang. At first, I am hesitating to buy these two becaue it is too expensive and out of my budget, but since I got my first incentive last year, super grab talaga ako. Hihihi



And I love them na talaga ♥ MAC Matte lippies  is pricey bec. it cost Php. 1000/ each, but this is super pigmented and perfect with my skin. I love the smell, one application will do but the only problem is, It doesn't stay long after eating. My rating will be 4/5..

So girls. Hope you like it. Till may next post. X♥X♥

17 comments:

  1. love the taupe shade :D nice sya lalo na for subtle look :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Taupe one. Perfect for everyday use. Super bihira lang kasi ak mag bold lippie. I love MAC too! <3 Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yan ung recommend sakin nung SA sa MAC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I love the lippies especially the Russian Red! It looks so sexy <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the MAC Taupe one. Definitely adding it to my "to-buy" list. I agree on the fact they are pricey but the quality makes up for its price. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree on you dear. It's hard talaga to manage things.. ako nga, between work and blogging lang - I rarely find a time to focus with blogging talaga.. so what more ikaw pa that manages a family na. Anyway, MAC are really expensive, pero diba.. the quality of their makeup really makes up for t. I like the red, super sexy! <3


    Aisha Kristine Chong (http://www.aishakristine.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Russian Red is also one of my favorites from MAC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Taupe kaso expensive nga. I feel you sis, mahirap talaga i-manage ng time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. To note I don't own any MAC lippie but I will go with Taupe :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The best ka talaga pumili ng right shade ng lippie hehehe... ganda ng russian red sayo :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I missed your posts, te! Anyway, I still don't have a MAC lipstick. Hope I can get my hands on one soon. Pero so many shade choices, I wouldn't know what to pick! Haha. Taupe looks nice (siyempre, bet ko neutrals eh), but I wanna try the famous Russian Red too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Namiss ko din to neng. I know you aya, simple lang talaga ung gusto pagdating sa shades ng lippie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks anne. Hehehe... Ikaw din naman.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Uu.. parang ngayon, late nako nag comment. lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the red lips!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses