Thursday, August 8

Product Review: Avon Super SHOCK Max Mascara

Hello ladies and Avon ladies!!! It's been a while at nagpapramdam nanaman ako. Hehehe and I got another product review for you. Here we go.

Avon super shock mascara is one of my all time favorite since 2008, before it goes with color a black tube and the brush is not twisted like this. Same thick plastic wand as before, same smell but the formula for this new one is thicker. I got these  last July brochure issue for Php. 249 only and I got mine on black.



And here is my before and after application using Avon Super Shock Mascara.



I really have a long eyelashes that's why it is so easy for me to apply it and this mascara really makes my eye pop.

What I like:
  • Affordable for me ( Since I am an Avon Lady)
  • Easy to apply.
  • No itchy feeling.
  • Never flakes
What I don't like:
  • Bit smelly.
  • Too big for small pouch, but manageable.

So how about you girls? have you try this na? 
If you do...Do you like it or not?

9 comments:

  1. Haven't tried avon cosmetics.. except for the lip balm I used before.. Wala kasi avon lady dito sa amin :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this mascara since everybody gives such great raves about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like this mascara too gives a lot of volume

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Your lashes look longer after you applied it. I believe my mom has this too before but I think the tube is black? not so sure tho.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a fan of Avon products but this mascara from their brand looks promising!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm an Avon lady, too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also love my avon mascara, value for money.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back <3 I havent tried this yet, my lashes are so thin/sparse so I end up using falsies instead

    ReplyDelete
  9. i used avon mascaras before pero for me theyre not as waterproof as maybelline's.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses