Monday, September 30

It's Back!!! Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation (Sandy Beige)

At long last Maybelline  Dream Matte Mousse Foundation is back. The last time I had this was way back 2011 or 2010, I cannot really remember the exact year, sorry. Some of us purchase online just to have it, but now it is already available again here in the Philippines and I got mine at SM Megamall beauty section.


Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation is my first choice before the Aqua Gel Foundation. Well it's a bit pricey compare to their other foundation, but satisfaction makes me go back.
So here are the things that I like about this product ♥♥♥

  • 100% full coverage
  • Easy to apply and no warm feeling after application.
  • It produce flawless velvet matte finish
  • Covers pores perfectly

When you apply this product, make sure to use your fingers instead of your brush or sponge, so that you can spread it evenly. This product cost Php.599, yes ahuh!!! It's pricey but I assure you that you can used this for a very long time and you can use this everyday. ♥

So girls and guys, have you tried this foundation before and what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I liked this foundation when I have tried it 8 years ago. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the pressed powder type and I like it a lot. Will use this in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried this foundation yet, but thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts sissy!
Will definitely reply to you as soon as possible...
Hugs and Kisses